Your spouse feels not sexually attracted to you?

fitgirl160681
So here’s the thing, we’ve been fighting over this. And he has been open to me that he doesn’t like my body. He has been honest that he hates the fact that I have cellulite and fat issue around my thighs, arms and belly. He thinks it is disgusting. I have been trying for months to get rid off them, but apparently it’s still there. I have been trying to make this works, Bcause it the only major problem we have. he consider me the fattest woman he ever been with. I enclosure my pictures so you can give your opinion. what should I do?
27 d
Hi everyone, I really appreciate your opinion. All the response are amazing and very useful. I realize I love my husband and he loves me too and we are working on this situation. I have been seeing some progress on his behaviors towards this issue. Tbh, I let him read all your comments, and somehow, something changes about him, in a good way. I also decided even though I love him and honor my marriage, I also have to stand on my self and love my self☺️ seriously, all of the comments are AMAZING!
25
11