If a guy seems confusing can it often mean that he's scared of rejection? And that's why i'm confused about whether he likes me or not?

Anonymous
or does it just mean that he's not interested?

-spends 6 to 7 hours with me alone when we hang out
-replies to my texts fast. sometimes we text for an hour straight
-is touchy when we are alone. but will only touch 2-3 times during each hangout
-doesn't move away if our bodies touch while sitting next to each other or standing in line
-shares with me everything (his fam, his best friends, who he doesn't like as friends) -- but he could do this with others also, so I don't know
-I catch him looking at me when i'm not looking ALL THE TIME. often I'll have my back to him and he'll be staring at my bare shoulder or ankle, or what ever else
-he NEVER initiates texts or hangouts. he always tries to get me to initiate. and once I do, 90% he is down and agrees right away

-sometimes he agrees with everything I say and then sometimes he makes fun of things I like
-once he just cut me off while I was talking to him to talk to my friend who was sitting beside me. is he being rude on purpose or what? I don't know if he's being jealous lately bc I went on a little trip without him. but he's been on group hangouts without invited me as well... so wtf
1
0