I said I’m upset I haven’t seen him in two weeks. I understand he works a lot but when he has more time and he sees his friends twice and not me?

Pinkcreamlove
It makes me feel weird. I’m happy he spends time with them because they don’t see each other much. But not making plans with me is weird. He answered this ‘It's not like this but i gonna find a balance between our relationship and my friends you know i don't have time and i m trying to meeting you when i can today i just go out for shisha with my best friend because we had more than 10 months we didn't meeting’ and he sent a pic of him and his friend in the Coffee lounge. Does it mean he cares about me and he’s honest? Tries to prove he’s trustworthy or what?
3
1