We aren't having sex nor do we talk, and he's currently seeing someone else or others, but yet he hates when I block him, so what's next?

Anonymous
So long story very short. My friends with benefits/friend or whatever we are nowadays. He and I last talked and seen each other, that was August 10th and the 11th. But are last conversation we had with each other, online was on August 12th. And we just didn't speak anymore after that. And since then, I also feel that tends to avoid me when I he sees that I get online, so I have just been invisible when I log on. But also, I am aware that he is speaking with someone else. Maybe, even dating. ๐Ÿค”. But if he was, dating someone. I'm sure that he would probably would block me. But help me understand this type of behavior. He gets online when I am log in green = avoiding me. He is also seeing or sexting someone else = talking/seeing. And over all, we just don't talk. But, yet either one of us has blocked the other. But he's the one that pulled from me, and started to invest in someone else. But, I feel like, if this man is going to avoid me then why don't he just block me all together?
2
1