Is it creepy for a man (M) 37 to become attracted to/fancy a girl (F) 19 he’s known since she was a kid?

Anonymous

He’s 37, is one my parents good friends, our families know each other well and he’s known me since I was young, I’m now 19.

Can’t be bothered to go into detail but he messages me frequently since a few months ago in a flirtatious manner calling me gorgeous, that I should model etc and we have general convos. I don’t know if he was attracted to me when I was a minor.

I’m also shocked he’s got the balls to do this considering he’s close friends with my dad. He also has a fiancé and kids.

However, I had a crush on the guy since I was 16 and he seems so harmless, not manipulative or anything.. so it’s all a bit confusing/shocking.
13
3