Why do some of the people on here who complain about not being able to find a date not realize they're toxic?

Anonymous
I'm talking specifically about the guys. I know some of the girls are like this but I mostly see it from some of the guys. They say they're great guys but when i see them respond to sexist questions, they agree with it. For example, there's this one guy (and many others) who complains about not being able to find a girlfriend even though he apparently has, and I quote, "a great personality", but I also see him agreeing with lots of sexist posts. And then some of the girls think men aren't trustworthy and that they only want women for their bodies. How does anyone expect to get a date with that mindset?
4
1