I’m dating the sweetest guy in the world but apparently many guys flirt with multiple girls at the same time I don’t know what to do?

Anonymous
I want to trust this guy I really do :( but social media and everywhere is talking about how guys who they once thought was their world talks to other girls and stuff I talked to my dad about it and he told me he’s a good guy but you never know. This relationship is still knew we’ve only been dating for almost 5 months and known each other for 6. And these kind of videos keep on popping up on social media and making me even more worried. I don’t know what to do I’m not the type to check their boyfriend’s phone or even ask for it i want to give him all my trust because this guy says that he wants to marry me and have kids with me this is the sweetest love that I have ever had. But I’m scared
8
3