Is our friendship over?

Anonymous
Due to the quarantine and lockdown I haven't seen my best friend for a while now. Our friendship has turned into a friendship plus, no idea what would have happened without covid. Since we did not meet each other, we talked and wrote a lot on the phone. Everything was the same as always. Last week our conversation was a little more insinuating and I was teasing him a little bit as usual, which apparently disturbed him. He didn't say anything, but since then our conversations have become rather one-sided and if I don't get in touch with him, there is hardly anything left.
Now think about whether I should ask him if everything is ok or why he is suddenly so strange. Although we are good friends I am a little afraid that he will tell me that he doesn't want to be a friend anymore... Should I ask him anyway?
Is our friendship over?
3
1