Is it wrong to let the pandemic and the quarentine and society harden my heart and blacken it and allow it to change me into a very angry young man?

ninjastorm
Before I used to be a very kind and caring and loving and understanding and patient and honest but ever since the pandemic and the quarentine lockdown and the societal shut down I could feel a change inside of me and felt like my heart hardened and the bottled up anger and hatred and frustration broken free and I started to no longer care about others and started hating everyone around me and pushed back any kind of help and just shut down and stopped speaking to anyone else stayed completely distanced and detach myself from everyone. But is that wrong and can therapy help?
1
1