I feel like since my boyfriend has been with me he has become overly confident and is now taking interest in beautifully stunning girls?

Anonymous
when he met me, he was one of them guys who seemed way out of my league and he was always saying how happy he was that i asked for his instagram because he thinks im really pretty, and on our first date he said i was really goodlooking but now weve been together 3 and a half years, I've noticed he's taking more interest in girls way out of his league and just seems quite arrogant, there's nothing wrong with being confident but its like he's changed, it almost seems as if since he's been with me, he thinks he can get anyone now and its quite annoying how he thinks that way.
2
0