My boyfriend got this best friend and now he is an asswhole?

Anonymous
I have being with my boyfriend for almost two year and in the past for months he met this guy that is married and they became super best friends both are 25. This guy is an asswhole he treats badly his wife that I don’t like either and he is always calling my boyfriend to spend time together they do everything together they do even jiu jitsu together. Me and my boyfriend we never do anything together that is fun he never takes me out and when he finally did his friend also showed up with his wife. I went a way for a month and he used to go eat everyday oh his friend house they even went to a tatto place together and my boyfriend didn’t told me. My boyfriend have being hiding information and recently I figured that. His best friend wife have been texting my boyfriend also Random stuff. When I complained my boyfriend said I don’t trust anyone and that we should break up. So I begged him to stay but he still not listening to me.
2
0