Guys, Finally told a guy how I felt but not sure about his response?

Anonymous
So I like this guy we have been hanging out and it’s not all sexual like we can just hang out as friends and talk about real things. I’ve liked him for quite a while, in the same circle of friends and one of my closet friend knows and he had asked me if she knew and i said no. But her partner apparently hinted something at him and so I freak out and said no she doesn’t know at all and then I realised that I needed to tell him the truth please note that I was shitting myself and then I said to him that I wasn’t honest and that I should have just been up front with him in the beginning and that I like him and I really hope he isn’t mad

his response was it’s ok, don’t worry and we are good

what does that mean? I know I didn’t get shut down completely, I’m not messaging him again until he messages me but I don’t know if it will be a good out come or not? I definitely don’t want to annoy him
6