WAS HE TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS?

Anonymous
So I’ve been in a friends with benefits situation with a guy I knew in the past for a few months now.

He is the cousin of my older sisters partner and lived with us for a year in 2016-2017. During that time we had a great friendship and were like family. Things turned sexual in 2017 but he ended up moving away for work.

Fast forward to this year we ended up getting back into contact over Snapchat. Things escalated quickly and we hooked up in May. We’ve hooked up like 4 times (with breaks in between seeing other)

We usually don’t talk much in between seeing other but he does view all my Snapchat stories quickly and never misses one.

I saw him last Saturday to smoke a Joint and hook up but things went awkward. We are usually very open when we talk so I asked him if he was talking to any other girls to which he replied

“Yes I am very bluntly and rudely in a way that seemed like he was trying to hurt me”

I then asked him how they met and he goes “it’s none of your business” which is out of character for him.

A little back info is that I was suppose to bring more weed with me but the guy that gave it me told me not to share and when I told him I didn’t have any on me he got completely shitty at me (to which I’m assuming because I am seeing other guys) I don’t think it was because i didn’t bring the weed because he invited me over before I even mentioned me bringing weed.

He then got shitty after that whole conversation.

I’ll also mention the fact I post other guys on my Snapchat (male models) I am a model and I’m not sure if this makes him jealous or what

Anyway what are ur thoughts
WAS HE TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS?
1
1