Will a man be overly helpful when he likes you/is attracted to you? Or is he just being nice?

Anonymous
Scenario: A male coworker stayed well after a dinner meeting to help me clean up. Before he left he asked if I would need help in the morning, to which I said “possibly” so he then asked what time I would be there. I said 8am, and he said he would be there. I arrived 10 minutes early and he was already waiting for me in the parking lot.
21 d
This is not the first time he has acted this way. He has offered to attend additional meetings, despite me telling him he would not be required to attend. Came to a presentation I did even though it was information he already knew, has been highly complimentary of my work to myself and others, and often says he appreciates the work that I do.
6
0