I rejected a guy because he was too hot for me? What the hell is wrong with me?

Anonymous
sooo, i'm 21, single all my life. closest i ever got to a guy was a 3 second hug, last year. a hot guy asks me out and i panic. i mean, yay! i've been praying for the past 21 years. and finally, when it happens, i freak out and lie about having a "boyfriend." he was ruggedly handsome and had a great body, but that's the issue. i don't got a great body. my ass looks a bit like a pancake or a deflated basketball. some 50 year old granny ass. need to eat grass for the next three months and do 400 squats a day. so maybe he was just playing? gonna use me as a trial run before the real deal? where are all the chubby/average guys at? i'm a little chunky (5-10 lbs) overweight, and i either attract really sexy Adonis's that are way too hot for comfort, or 60 year old balding, flabby, granddaddies. at this rate, i'll die alone. anyways, i'm kind of upset. he seemed like a sweet guy. i hope i didn't hurt his feelings or anything. or maybe in his head he was laughing devilishly at the thought that i took him seriously. :(
10
1