What do you think was going through his mind?

Anonymous
I dated this guy back in 2019. Very beginning.. We were talking in 2018. Everything was going so well. This guy literally felt like my guy. We had everything in common. We went on dates. Goofed off with each other. Cuddled. He met my mom on accident after our first date. Almost like my twin. We have/had the same style. Same music taste. When we sat down on one of our dates, I could tell this guy liked me. No hesitation or question..

Time goes on. We fell apart. I was very upset. Due to the communication of how he didn't know what we both wanted. It bugged him the most. With it being 2020, we moved past what happened.. Talked all of what happened. He came over last night. I hugged him Hello. We were cool. We sat down in my living room. Talked life, we brought up memories of us. He asked how my mom/parents were doing. He remembered specific things about me. It... just felt so flattering. He remembered specific outfits of mine. We laughed over this funny adventure we had together. Something just hit again..

He asked me if I had anything to eat for dinner. I told him I wasn't that hungry because I had a huge lunch. Part of me was like... I should have said No. We were talking about hiking. He mentioned 'we.' I forget what he was talking about. Then started looking up that specific spot.

From looking at him all last night, he looked into his feelings with me. Am I overthinking?
What do you think was going through his mind?
Add Opinion