Why would he go ghost after this?

Starrr01
was texting my ex. I was talking a lot and he said he fw it. Then I said I don't know what to do and he was like I don't know lol We can keep talking if you want, or if not then it was nice catching up whatever you want lol" I told him I liked talking to him but didn't want to be annoying and he said not to worry about that then he dragged the convo. We are in college. He took time to answer which i understand. I told him when I moved back in my roommate and her mom found me a boyfriend and were trying to set me up said he was cute and tall and my roommate told the guy "my roommate is a 10 and my ex was like "LMAOO she's not lying tho, that's nice of her to set you up, on the first day. then i was like "aww that's sweet" and he answered and said “ he's perfect for you and the 7th floor, that's too much lmao." he used some emojis. I told him a guy came up to me and my friend and she said he was flirting with me and he was like "Aw he probably was, that's good he's nice though”. I told him the guy was a Virgo and I liked his life story but forgot his name and he was like “aww that’s sweet. it’s love at first sight" Then I told him my roommate's brother was coming and I didn't want him to and he was like " ok ok i see you be careful a few texts later he didn't answer for 2 days and then left me on opened for 3 days! He would ask me what’s up drag the convo, agreed I’m a 10 now this. He posts stories on ig but not sc and I don’t have ig. he dosent rlly use sc but why would he just leave? He made it clear he was always attracted to me. At least most of the time he did. He is leaving to go across the country last year and after we broke up he told me he didn’t wanna go back to the relationship ( we broke up because of distance ) but still I thought we were just vibing as friends with a little flirting and no one said anything about a relationship. So why would he just stop texting? Especially after saying he wanted to talk to me
Why would he go ghost after this?
Add Opinion