What is wrong with me, and what is wrong with him, read the whole thing please?

Anonymous
So, I contact my friends with benefits yesterday and the day before yesterday. We haven't talked in like a month, or since August 12th. So anyways, I decided to reach out to him, just pretending to be someone else. At 1st he thought he had an idea of who he was talking with, then once I gave him hints he figured it out. I pretty much, asked him why do he get close to me, he'll have sex with me, then the next he'll disappear. But I got some clear view answers. He basically said, how he don't chase after people no more. He just go with the flow and vibe by himself, he was also making gestures about how he wanted sex with me. I mean, of course I was talking about drunk to him too, something that I usually don't do, or haven't done in awhile. But the day before yesterday, and earlier yesterday morning. We talked. But yesterday he figured out who I was. But since, he hasn't hit me up anymore. I feel like, he is tired of me and just don't wanna talk anymore. Like, am I doing to much. Like, I feel like I'm making myself look like a fool. How am I going to ask God to take this man away, but then keep chasing after him. I would think that he would be more excited or happy to speak with me. I mean, I guess I can't expect him to reach out to me after my rude nasty mouth. But, I don't know what change, am I doing something wrong here. And why do I keep trying to get this man's attention, when it's clearly he doesn't want to be bother. .. Continue to keep reading update to question..
24 d
He has never been so distance like this. But we pretty much talked about all of this shit the day before yesterday. He says, that he isn't embarrassed of me. But before I let him know, who I was. He seemed to have been more active. He says, there is a lot of stuff that he just don't do anymore. But I don't know.. why he is so cold and distance. He says and agreed that we can go on a date next week.
24 d
But yea, he ain't trying to talk with me. We use to be closer then this, and he still hasn't reached out to me on social media. So is there something wrong with me or is it something wrong with him? :(.
2
3