My best friend and lover, or so I thought- took myself and my children for a ride, in a fake world that we bought?

Anonymous
Known "Jason", for almost 15 years. Grew closer about 2-3 years ago. Mom passed last summer, he swooped in. Began staying here w myself and my 2 kids. It had been 10 years since I'd been divorced and in any kind of relationship. Once a month or so, we'd argue. He'd go home. 2 weeks later, he'd come back. We grew closer. Sex was amazing. We both loved it. He cooked for us, played w the kids, hoped pay half the bills. Fixed things around the house. We were playing house. I became suspicious he was sneaking around on me but he would blow UP if I mentioned it. Would tell me i need mental help.. my ex husband pulled the same shit on me I know the patterns. Couldn't quite nail him though. Then I did. He took my dam car to go "home" last weekend after we argued. Turns out home was a hotel room with a girl from adult friend finder. The proof is right there in Google and his checking account, im not crazy. He's been doing this as far back as the beginning, out there during a pandemic sleeping w God knows who.. I have children here.. Then on Saturday after a few days apart and me furious and cussing over text.. he then.. just stops answering me. No apology, no explanation no.. nothing.. I don't want to talk to him but.. shouldn't he be trying at least? Did I not mean a dam thing the past 15 years? not only do I have to absorb that he's even done this.. im in LOVE w this man- but also.. how am I going to pay these bills? Why did he set all these things up if he was just going to leave,? Why would a man do this? Its like... I don't even know who he is.. besides telling me I'm stupid... can you guys please tell me.. why would you do something like this, or.. why would anyone do something like this too a family that depends on him? Ladies... what do I do? My self esteem is demolished and I feel so pathetic. 42 years old and cheated on AGAIN.. this is awful I just want to forget about his stupid ass. But it hurts. My kids are wondering wtf is going on.. I've lost my friend :(
3
2