Confessing I'm seven-year-feelings for him, I just want to know his thoughts?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I had confessed my feelings for seven years towards a guy over text, this was the first ever time I spoke to him, even though we were both in the same club as we were athletes (I quit athletics now though). I had spoke about evey tiny detail I knew about him, like- his favourite sweets, his friends and family member's names, his birthday and all of these (it was very cringey and creepy-qtleast according to me) and I also admitted that I knew this was sudden and awkward and he didn't have to bother about it. In the end even though he told we could be friends, I said "let this be the last time, please, I need to forget you"(I wanted to forget him because I don't believe in relationships and I also told him this, even he told he didn't believe in them) And later after a month when I sent a request to him, he had not accepted it and deleted it.. my concern is would he have told this to his girl-friends?(I kind of knkw them, but not much) Even though he promised this would be between only both of us (as I told him not to tell anyone) and would he have forgotten about it (and me) by now? (Im a teen by the way-17, and He's 18 now, just to be specific)
3
0