Is he playing games with me or is it really an accident?

Crystal28
My coworker who I’m really good friends with keeps hiding his Instagram stories from me but they’re literally of nothing bad - (we are intimate, so you’d think he would hide them so that I don’t see something but he doesn’t post anything other than everyday life)

I brought it up to him once and he’s like omfg I’m so sorry I hid like 300 people and all my coworkers and he unhid me.

Now I checked last night and he’s done it again. Is he doing this on purpose to play mind games with me? I’m not gonna bring it up again, because I feel like this is a way for him to see if I’ll address it again.
19 d
He also replies to almost all of my stories and we are always talking so I feel that it’s either an accident while he was hiding fake accounts (I think he bought some of his followers and doesn’t want them seeing his stories, or he’s seeing how much I really like him, by whether I’ll bring it up or not which I will not)
2
1