Guys I need help! How do I tell a guy that we should start dating?

Anonymous
So my guy friend and I have been hanging out a lot, probably have hung out 10 times now... alone. I guess you could even call them unofficial dates because we would then go to his place and eat dinner and finish the day with a movie. I've been the initiator for everything and I doubt he'll make the move. and i'm also really inexperienced at this... i've never dated (lol).

So what is the next step here? how and what do I say to him? can someone give me an example text to send him for next time we hang out so that he knows it's a date and not just a regular hang out? I mean I don't know how to word it or what. I need all you experienced people to help me haha. And by the way i'm taking a huge chance here because I'm not 100% if he likes me but I think he probably does.
22 d
and I need ideas for what are in the plans for that day bc it can't be us at home watching a movie and eating dinner... we've done that before and he won't get the "date" hint I think
4
0