I feel he is dropping hints but I also feel that I am in the friend zone? I am so confused. what is happening?

Anonymous
i made friends with a guy online. we have been talking for a month now and we text almost everyday. He tells me that he would take me to his favorite places if we meet, calls me cute when i drunk texted him (once), we listen to the same songs together, tells me that i am a good human, whenever i don't text him he checks on me if i am doing fine, sends me his pictures even if i don't ask for them, etc. at first i thought that he might be dropping hints.
but then he also tells me about the women from his past, once while listening to music together he told me "i'll tell my kids how i met aunt ____ (my name) through music"

i am so confused. does he like me or am i in the friend zone?
5
0