Is he the one getting attached?

Anonymous
Me and my coworker are friends with benefits. (I know, risky). He’s liked me a lot since I started a year ago and we’ve always been close and
we recently started hooking up.

We told eachother that no feelings are involved. And he keeps telling me he doesn’t wanna hurt me or for me to get attached however it seems to be the other way around. He messaged me 5 times today even tho I told him yesterday I’ll be busy. He talks to me literally every night after work and always wants to spend our breaks together.

In person he tells me he’s never had a girl turn him on this much and is always very intimately touching me when we’re at work. He tells me if anyone ever messes with me he will fuck them up and always wants to help me or give me advice without me asking.

I’m sort of confused with what’s going on here. Does he seem to have feelings for me?
Is he the one getting attached?
1
1