Man born in the 70's turn out to be better husbands then man born in the 90's?

Anonymous
I have been noticed and paid closed attention for years. I notice guys born in the 70's attend to be more loving caring and nurturing with they're girlfriend/ wife and write cute notes and flowers and take good care of the girl and protects them. Now man born in the 1990's can be nice but want to play video games not pay attention to the girl and called the girls clingy. Everytime the girl want to talk to the young man he gets irritated not romantic at all. For example my uncle he was born January 1977 he loves he wife he cares about her asks her how she feels very romantic with her is not just him is man around his age ranged that act like a gentle man. Now my cousin he was born in 1992 everytime his girl wants his attention he gets annoyed and aggressive he called his girl clingy. It's not just him I've notice that behavior around that age ranged. Do you think man born in the 1970s attend to be more loving then man born in the 1990s?
1
2