Guy A and me are always on and off for 4 years but he loves me. Guy B and me are flaky because he’s always busy and he has an ego. Guy A better 4 me?

Ozilla9666
Guy A and me have been through hell and back together but I wouldn’t have it any other way. He’s sacrificed everything to make me happy when I actually needed someone. However, our personalities are very strong and we bump heads a lot and sometimes I cut him off very easily because I get overwhelmed but we always come back to each other.
Guy B and me recently met. He’s a nice guy but he seems flaky. He tells me he’s interested but he’s always busy with work and when we talk I feel like he’s cold or at least not interested enough and wants me to chase after him... I sense an ego.

Guy A and me stopped talking for 2 months and during that time I met guy B. However, now that me and A are talking again I feel like I need to drop one.
3
3