I only sent old pics of my body, does it sound like he’s trying to use me?

Anonymous
like he’s basically we are very good friends virtually, since we last seen each other I gained a bunch of weight (3 years) we speak online... but I’m suppose to be going to his city next year I old sent old pics and he found out that I was doing that as he admittedly cyber stalked me...
he said he wanted me to send him recent ones, I did he said he’s slightly annoyed that I’d lie and send him pics of when I was 17, (20 now) and he feels like I treated him like some fool...
He said “you are beautiful in the aspects that matter to me I still like you for you the other part can be worked on. There’s something about a thick girl that turns me on, I’ve never been with one, and with how you want to be handled when you sext me, I cannot pass it up. keep that shit wet for me then let’s just see what happens”
before he seen my current body type he was talking about having a relationship with me and wanting me in his future... ps to get a sense of my body I went from 131 to 184lbs but I’m 5’10
3
1