I’m not particularly beautiful, and my husband is out of my league. Why is he with me, and why is he so possessive/easily jealous?

Anonymous
I’ve always been described by men as way too young looking for my age, and “cute,” but never hot or sexy. I personally think I have more male features than female (seeing as I look more like my father as well), and I don’t have chiseled features like what I think most people want Asian girls to look like. I realize these opinions probably stem in part due to insecurity issues, but I’d also think I’m rather fair and objective about how I appear.

My husband is easily a 10. He often has girls admiring him and exes he’s broken up with trying to get him to cheat. I know he hasn’t and hasn’t given me any reason to believe he has. We pretty much are together almost 24/7. His choice, mostly, not mine.

That said, aside from maybe certain traits I have, I’m not sure what else I’m offering. I’m far more introverted than he is and not anywhere remotely the same level of athlete, though I’m willing to give any new experience a try at least once if asked (like skydiving, which I would never voluntarily do on my own). Yet he’s super jealous and possessive and I think constantly worries I’m going to cheat on him, which is pretty laughable.
3
0