I’m not particularly beautiful, and my husband is out of my league. Why is he with me, and why is he so possessive/easily jealous?

Anonymous
I’ve always been described by men as way too young looking for my age, and “cute,” but never hot or sexy. I personally think I have more male features than female (seeing as I look more like my father as well), and I don’t have chiseled features like what I think most people want Asian girls to look like. I realize these opinions probably stem in part due to insecurity issues, but I’d also think I’m rather fair and objective about how I appear.

My husband is easily a 10. He often has girls admiring him and exes he’s broken up with trying to get him to cheat. I know he hasn’t and hasn’t given me any reason to believe he has. We pretty much are together almost 24/7. His choice, mostly, not mine.

That said, aside from maybe certain traits I have, I’m not sure what else I’m offering. I’m far more introverted than he is and not anywhere remotely the same level of athlete, though I’m willing to give any new experience a try at least once if asked (like skydiving, which I would never voluntarily do on my own). Yet he’s super jealous and possessive and I think constantly worries I’m going to cheat on him, which is pretty laughable.
I’m not particularly beautiful, and my husband is out of my league. Why is he with me, and why is he so possessive/easily jealous?
Add Opinion