So you guys, I figured it all out. So his feelings never change, just his level of interest did, for someone else? read the whole thing please?

Anonymous
I just want to say thank to those those that has answer my question's about this ONE crazy individual. And thanks for just answering any general questions overall. You guys are so right. It's time to move on and let go and press play. I'll been on a pause cycle with this guy. One minute, we are good and the next we aren't even fucking talking. I also have to keep in mind, I did meet him on the internet a few years back, I should have known better, not to have got involved with him at all. But imma be honest and keep it 100%. He's not my typical standard type of guy or average kind of guy that I would go after. But, truth is. I am glad that I got to meet him and we experience things the way we did rather if it was good or bad. That lets me know, where I stand in this guys life, and also how he presented himself early on and what he sees me as now. I can definitely tell, that he has gone through many difficult situations in his life. SHIT, we all have... RIGHT!! haha. But moving forwards, I realize that I have giving this man opportunities after opportunities, with no real standards or boundaries. Free SEX! why would he commit to me, like everyone has been saying. He's been liking what I have been giving to him. Yeah! it's pretty fucked up that I allow him to use me for so long. (Sadly) but it's not the end of my life. You live, you learn, and you love. And sometimes in life, you grow together or either grow apart from people. Keep reading, updates to question.
10 d
And that's exactly what had happened to us. I looked at some of our past conversations from years ago and how he would communicate with me vs now and how less he communicate. I also come to realize that he admitted in other words without him even telling me. That he was involved with someone. He didn't deny it nor answered it or anything. But of course he already know that I know what's up.
10 d
He's been keeping me as his main chick one minute, then the next, when I stop putting out and telling him no. He pulls back and finds a new one, then I become the side piece or the option. And that's definitely not the way you treat people and that's definitely not the way that I should be treated. He already told on himself. I said, so I was sitting here thinking to myself about how things have changed between you and I and are history as well to. I said you and I definitely don't talk the sam
2
1