Why would a married man try to cheated with someone who has met their wife and kids multiple times?

Anonymous
First and foremost, I just want to say that I would never start an affair with a married man, especially not this man being that I don’t find him remotely attractive at all🤢🤮. Anyway, we work together and I’ve met and interacted with his wife and children multiple times.

Although, I’ve never given him any kind of indication that I am attracted to him (because I’m not by any means), he’s recently taken an interest in my relationship status and keeps asking if I have a boyfriend. At first I thought he was making conversation, but he’s asked me too many times to be “just curious”. When I realized that he might be asking because he’s interested, I dry heaved.

Though, I completely shut him down, I’m curious as to why you would try to start an affair with someone that your wife knows. I always thought that cheaters make sure that they cheat with someone that their wife doesn’t know and would try to ensure that their mistress and wife are kept far away from one another.
1
1