Would a guy ever say something about insta models being sexy around the girl he likes?

LucyPag
I literally sent him a post about Bella Hadid and the plastic surgeries that she has done over the past 10 years because he previously told me he thought she was natural (LMAO) Then he said "noo I can't believe she had plastic surgeries, she was my idol" so I said that having surgery because of your insicurities is not an attractive trait but he opened my message after TWO DAMN days just to say "yeah you're SO right itsinot attractive... although Bella and Gigi are hot" and he asked me if Gigi was natural on the other hand... In my mind I was like 😐😐😐 yeah fuck off... i'm not gonna reply to that one after you patched me for 2 days when I knew you were online all the time...
He used to reply immediately to me and there was great banter and connection between us.. I even thought he liked me but was too shy to admit it.. apparently not if he has to mention models being hot to me... smh
Why is he being weird all of a sudden
7
3