When a guy seems interested for some time, them suddenly he and his best friend start to ignores you. Why that change out of blue?

Anonymous
I've know this two guys from campus and them and my friend hang with other people sometimes. We know each other for some times now and I started to notice this guy acts a bit weird. He would stare at me and smile and tried to make a conversation with me when my friend wasn't around. Sometimes even when I wouldn't give him attention when he would come stand next to me he would become mean to me for a bit. He's always next to me standing and if he's not his looking my way. I added him after few weeks of hanging on fb and he accepted. Next time we saw each other he was really tried to talk to me, he was different in a good way. We saw each other after that 1-2 times and It was okey but didn't happened anything more. After that my friend added him on ig and i did to. He followed back my guy friend and ignored me. Yesterday I saw him and his friend and they saw me coming their way and they just ignored me like they don't know me. I did not know how to react.

Why would they start to ignore me out of blue? What should I do? If I talk to him I think he would just act like it didn't happened.
He's not really interested
He thinks you're not interested
He wasn't interested in first place
Vote C
Something else
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
0