My ex wants to go for “a drive”... is that wise?

Anonymous
My ex and I broke up three years ago, haven’t spoken for two.

We got back in touch a few weeks ago unexpectedly, I didn’t want to talk but he made conversation and we’ve been speaking for a week or so.

We exchanged questions, caught up, he started sending more and more kisses over text like he did when we first met. He said “times passes, things change, people change, we should catch up” but I didn’t think too much of it...

but he’s now he’s really wanting to catch up and is alluding to hoping something physical can happen yet has insisted he still just wants to see me and talk regardless of that.

He wants to go for a drive, which I find an odd choice, I’m worried he’s just trying to get his leg over but he’s also never been like this in the past since we split, never so eager to meet never so affectionate through text and genuinely interested in my life and how I am.

I want to see him but I’m concerned that he wants a friends with benefits situation or that he’s trying to get back together? How should I handle this?
13
0