Guy that showed interest & asked me out, found out I was in touch with ex & he has now posted pics of him on holiday with middle finger up. Why?

belle_kai
he asked me out & was pursuing me for several months. Nothing happened between us and I stopped it before it could. he's been posting heartbroken quotes and emojis etc in this time too since I broke it off

Our plans when we were talking (for a few weeks) were to travel together

A few days after he found out me and my ex split up again he's posted himself on a beach with this middle finger up

Why is he doing that? He doesn't know anyone around here & has no circle of friends, hasn't been or posted anything until a few days after finding this out

Also putting up screenshots of a picture of him with messages from girls and friends complimenting him

Is he trying to make me jealous?
6
0