Why isn't my ex giving me our son's documents, being mean towards me, hang up on me and what do you think of the text I sent him?

Anonymous
My son needs his social and birth certificate (my ex has both and not willing to give it to me) and I have full custody of our son. My ex said he'd give me copies of the documents and that he lost the originals which is a lie (he lies a lot) whenever I talk to him about it he gets angry and/or hangs up on me. All I want to do is resolve everything so we can have peace and he can be in our son life.

Here's what I text him:

Hey can we meet up and talk face to face? Not to get back together and no drama. I'm in a relationship like I told you. But to talk about important things in a mature way. Just you and me to talk nobody else around. Not tonight but is that ok with you?
11 d
And he hasn't replied either to my ex and I'm pretty sure he got the text which was sent over 6 hours ago.
1
1