What should I do when I’m holding resentment and still anger?

Anonymous
After I met with the guy I was dating and had a intense convo, when we were talking he denied everything how I wasn’t supportive how we never cuddled when I went cover, even tho the way we cuddled it’s we were in a relationship but the fact he denied, I’m still angry and I don’t know why he would deny it, how I was never supportive, but after I hint him with facts how I was supportive he realized so he couldn’t say much about it, after we were dating taking things slow for 3 months he denied saying we weren’t dating taking things slow doesn’t mean we are dating, during the convo he realizes I had enough, so he kept saying I want to be with you you’re the girl this and that and keeps constantly asking If I still want to be with him, I was stupid and I could tell her was hurt so I said yes if things get better between us, we made up and told each other that we hope this talk will make a difference. I just can’t Stop thinking And be angry that I felt I wasted my time this whole time.
1
0