Should I be concerned? Boyfriend left for a week and when he came back, we had sex but now it hurts down there?

Anonymous
My boyfriend has a slightly below average penis. It doesn't hurt by any means whenever we have sex.

However, he left for a week to go help his sister with house repairs and when he returned, we had sex. Since then I have this burning sensation whenever I urinate. I have a history of kidney infections and UTI's because I have kidney disease so I figured it was that. However, the pain persists despite antibiotics and loads of water/cranberry juice.

The pain is now up into my lower abdomen area. I have just booked an appointment with my OB to have tests run, which include STI testing. I dont want to jump to conclusions but this pain became invasive the day after we had sex after he had been gone that week. During his time there he barely spoke to me because he was obviously busy but do note that his ex girlfriends and ex fuck buddies live right down the street from his sister (two of which have openly tried hooking up with him since we have been together).

Am I overthinking this? I mean, realistically, my pains could be from literally anything, all the way down to a poor diet.
1
1