Should I text him or should I move on?

Anonymous
So I was dating this guy for a only a few months. But it was amazing, I've had trouble in the past so find it hard to meet new people let alone be myself around them and open up to them but with him it was so easy. We spoke every day and saw each other when we could. He then suddenly changed, he said he was having family issues and did tell me a little bit but not everything. He became distant and uninterested. I told him if he needed someone to vent to, a distraction or just needs some space from me then let me know and I'll be there for him. Whatever he needs however I can help. He didn't let me know, he spent most evenings our with his mates having a laugh so I started to question whether he was interested in me or not. I ended up asking him straight up what was going on and he didn't really answer just became really immature and rude so I said that was it. Yes he hurt me because it felt like whilst I was willing to forget about all the stuff I was going through so I could be there to help him he didn't even care about me. But my god I miss him. Usually I can easily cut people our of my life when they've hurt me but I can't stop thinking about him. So do you think I should text him? Should I wait to see if he ever texts me? Or should I just try and forget about him altogether. I genuinely care about him a lot.
Should I text him or should I move on?
Add Opinion