Car broke down, boyfriend promised to help but is still keeping me at his house after a week under various pretexts?

Anonymous
My car had a flat tire and I called my boyfriend. He came and picked me up and promised to help get it fixed over the weekend. This was a week ago. I’m still at his house and borrowing his car to get to school. No mention of my car. I don’t want to bug him about it but I really need my own car. He told me I can use his car for school but not to go home because of the bad roads where I live. I could call road assistance for help with my car but my boyfriend would get mad. I told me I was crazy for even considering it. I feel I’m stuck at his house and not sure what to do and why he is sort of holding me prisoner at his house?
6
1