My female friend thinks this chat is out of "jist friends" boundaries? What do you think?

Anonymous
I'm close friends with this guy. I sent him a text on Sunday and he didn't answer.
Yesterday HE texted me: Hey you bastard... why you're not texting? Do you hate me? πŸ€” (this "bastard" is a "pet name" we use for each other. I started it and he said he loves when I call him that)
ME: I was thinking of calling you to see if you're alive or you just forgot about me πŸ€”.
Too much going on this week... too little time for myself.
I need a day this weekend just for myself ( I insinuated on playing some music like we sometimes do)
HE: On Saturday I have something to do in the morning, so you know, after lunch...πŸ€”... I can fix your car and since you'll be here we can play some music (music is the thing that got us close)
ME: πŸ€—
And usually if I don't respond to his text within some reasonable time, he asks if I'm mad at him. And I know him to be very self-confident person. Not being dependent on what anybody thinks about him.
4
0