Should I reach out or leave it? Guy that I rejected me (co worker) was rude & lied to me. My boss told him off & he just gave up his job?

Anonymous
my co worker told my boss and as soon as my boss found out he told him off.. this guy has been working with us for years & Usually handles my boss well but everyone is saying he took this really personal this time

He told my boss he can't do this anymore & walked out. he's now left his parents home as well as they got involved & told him he was wrong & he's not happy with them now

This is a guy I had rejected by the way & he was after me for months. He was posting heartbroken quotes and its now come to this. We never dated by the way

Should i reach out?
1
0