He told me he wasn’t looking for anything at the moment?

Anonymous
I just started talking to this guy and he told me he didn’t want to mislead me and he wasn’t looking for anything right now but he said that doesn’t mean he doesn’t wanna get to know me. Obviously I understand where he’s coming from I don’t wanna rush things and we don’t even know eachother yet we just started messaging. Can his feelings change when he gets to know me? why do you think he said that?
1 mo
I just started talking to this guy and he told me he didn’t want to mislead me and he wasn’t looking for anything right now but he said that doesn’t mean he doesn’t wanna get to know me. Obviously I understand where he’s coming from I don’t wanna rush things and we don’t even know eachother yet we just started messaging. Can his feelings change when he gets to know me? why do you think he said that? He is getting to know me because he asks me what my goals are and what my dreams are.
0
1