Does it make him feel like I love him for him? And his love is enough for me? do men like this?

Pinkcreamlove
My male friend dropped me off in his Porsche to see my boyfriend. My boyfriend came in his uncle’s modest car with his uncle to take me to meet his mother. Does it show that I love him for who he is?

I got off the Porsche and he came to say hi to my friend. Then I kissed him and went to the car with him. We drove to his mother’s modest house and I was very happy there. He told me earlier that he thinks I’m not happy with him because he can’t give me much, he doesn’t take me to luxurious places because his life isn’t easy. But he’s trying his best. So does it show that I love him for who he is and material things aren’t important to me when I’m with him? If I know and hang out around some rich people etc.
3
0