Why would they think I was lying to them both. Do they think I’m a loser who does nothing?

Anonymous
There’s this guy I like and I told him I study something totally diff from what I do study (I was embarrassed that i study childcare...) I did legal services but I dropped out, so I told him I still studied legal services. and later spoken to his friend and said the truth, childcare and now they think I lied to both of them... he texted me and said “me and my homie liked the two bullshit stories you made up for no reason. Lmfao Why?” but I legit only lied to one of them...
I apologised to his friend & told him I didn’t lie (that one I didn’t lie to.) he didn’t care he just said “ur life is urs I’m not tripping how you live it we just met last week. we friends but not friends friends” does this mean he thinks I do nothing and lied about it all?
1
0