What do you do when a man you don't know is following you on the open road, and you don't have cell service?

Anonymous
I caught a glimpse of this man at the
gas station, he was staring at me while I was on the phone, but that normally happens wherever I go. After I left the gas station, I took a left turn, and he did the same, but I didn't suspect anything, I just thought he was a normal person heading in the same direction as me, but when he took a turn on every road I turned on, that's when I started to feel scared. I didn't have service on my phone, and I didn't know when I was going to reach the next town. Of all the nights, he and I were the only two people on the road, for what he felt like forever, but as soon as I saw another car on the road, I sped up a little to get in front of that car, and when I looked in my rear-view mirror, I saw the guy who was following me driving in and out lanes, and it looked like he was trying to keep an eye on me. The first town I entered could not have come at a better time, I acted instinctively and went straight through two red lights, and that's how I managed to lose the guy. Honestly, I didn't even care if a cop pulled me over, I was literally shaking in fear, and clearly the officer would have noticed that. I didn't know the area, and I didn't want to end up on another open road without cell service, and the same guy still following me, I just wanted to get away from him. I'm driving alone again tonight, and I still feel a little shaken up after last night, so I'm trying to tell myself that is unlikely to happen again, at least not anytime soon.
1 mo
I didn't know what category to post this under, but since the actions of the man who was following me last night fits the profile of a Psychopath, "Guys Behavior" seemed to be the right choice.
3
2