Do you think he's actually this busy or do you think he's afraid of getting hurt again?

Anonymous
there's this guy I've been talking to on and off for a few years and i kind of put him on the back burner and didn't give him a chance. Nye i decided to meet up with him as friends and he stood me up.. told me he was teaching me a lesson. Fast forward until later in the year i messaged him and he seemed salty with me.

He said thats just how he is with friends. We stopped talking and long story short we were trying to set up a virtual date. We picked a time and he said we can talk as long as we want.

Then i kind of went back and forth and apologized because there was a lot going on. He messaged me later on saying he had to reschedule and he's working on this project and has to take calls all day. He tells me he works a lot and doesn't check his phone often. He seems to be the sol provider for his family too. Before he tells me he's interested and open minded giving this a chance but he's just so busy. He responds within a day or couple days
he's really busy
he's afraid of getting hurt again
he's just not that interested
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
0