If a guy hangs out with you for many hours at a time... is it because he likes you or just being nice/friend?

Anonymous
and we're talking more than six hours each time. sometimes I'll say he can go home if he wants but he'll insist on staying. the thing is... we recently had a falling out so I don't know if he's trying to be nice (since the fallout was his fault).

And sometimes when I text him to hang out, his response is "yes!", most other times it's "ok, when?" or something lackluster like that. but then he spends all these hours with me. so I don't know if he feels forced in hanging out or what it is. technically he's the type to say he wants to go home, if he isn't feeling it... but I don't know
3
0