My friends with benefits is ignoring me, do you think he has found out?

Anonymous
This is very messed up but i have a friends with benefits and the last time i saw him i’d say was about 1 week and a half ago. During this time me and his brother got really close and we kissed. Although his brother and him don’t talk they just aren’t close at all. Since i’ve gotten close to his brother he’s been acting strange not speaking to me but at the end of the day my friends with benefits isn’t loyal himself to me and dosent even went a relationship with me. Me and his brother have just kissed and we are just friends. MY friends with benefits is texting me back but he’s being a bit off with me and taking forever. At the same time though i know he’s self isolating because his friend had corona. Is it bad if i ask him why he’s ignoring me? He hasn’t responded to me in a day. The only reason me and his brother kissed was for a dare. Or am i overthinking it? I know he knows i had a party at my house too which i invited his brother too. can he be mad though?
0
2