Does my best friend like me, or am I EXTREMELY friendzoned?

Anonymous
Hey guys!
So I'm close friends with this guy I've known for a year. We hug everyday, we now work together, we say we love eachother all the time.. we even have those moments like in the movies where we hold eye contact for a bit too long and smile before looking away and laughing. We compliment eachother constantly and are extremely sweet to one another.

Those are tell tale signs of someone liking you- and I wouldn't doubt it but... he's genuinely that nice to everyone.

He is so kind and caring for everyone who walks into the room. He treats our friend similarly aswell, saying I love you, hugging, being kind overall.

We also both call eachother man, dude, buddy. He broke up with his girlfriend roughly a month ago and did not disclose a real reason as to why- but it was on his terms. He said to our friend she is an angel but he just did not see himself with her anymore.

But today he sent me a video of him being a goof in the shower- i asked our friend if they got the video of him being a goof (didn't mention the shower part) and they said no which I found weird because normally he will send the same stuff to the both of us. It wasn't innapropriate- he just happened to be in the shower and was making funny faces.

Saw him on tinder but I dont think he swiped right on me either

Does he have feelings? Am I friendzoned? I am scared of letting him know and potentially making the friendship awkward if he does not feel similarly.
Totally Friendzoned
there's a chance he has feelings
He definitely likes you
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
30 d
Also forgot: he never let's me pay for anything. I never had to pay for anything before I worked there and he was on shift. He also uber's us home together lots and has refused every single time to let me pay for half. He even went as far as agreeing to let me send him money, then declining it as soon as I got home. When I ask him why- he never gives me an answer, just shrugs and smiles.
3
0