Is it wrong to be upfront and tell a guy from the beginning that sex if off the table?

curiouslady1234
So I met a really nice guy he is a bit older than me. He has told me that he never had a desire to marry or have kids. I am cool with that because that is his choice. I told him I believe in the opposite. I said things would be fine as long as neither of us are trying to push lifestyle choices on each other. Keep in mine we are just in the "talking" phase so he brought it up. Other than that he is a nice guy, we have good conversation, he has traveled but he wants different things out of life than myself.

I pretty much told him, that we can talk and text or maybe go out for coffee from time to time but I was not going to have sex with him. I thought I'd be upfront about it because I don't do FWBS and I don't want to play games and delude him. The biggest thing for me is that I know that I will never change him, so it is pointless, lol

Do you guys think I was wrong for doing this? Does this screw with a guys ego? If he continues to want a friendship with me after known there will be no sex on the table, will he always have that on the back (sex) of his mind.
1
0